WELCOME TO FNYHC
The Federation of New York Housing Cooperatives & Condominiums is devoted to the interest of all cooperatives and condominiums.
The primary purpose of the organization is the education of board members of cooperatives and condominiums so they can effectively manage the affairs of their buildings.
The Federation is a tax exempt, non-profit membership organization of housing cooperatives and condominiums founded in 1953 by and for the benefit of all housing cooperatives and condominiums.
- New York, NY – The Department of Buildings today is advising building owners and property managers to take added precautions when surveying damage at their properties, after […]
- On June 29, 2021, Governor Cuomo signed into law the bill introduced by Assembly Member Dan Quart and State Senator John Liu to extend through June 30, 2023 the property tax abatement program for qualifying home owners in housing cooperatives and condominiums in New York City, making it Chapter 184 of the Laws of 2021.
- Effective May 19, New York has adopted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) “Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People,” issued May 13, for most businesses and public settings.
- The Advisory Commission on Property Tax Reform appointed in 2018 by the Mayor and the City Council that issued its Preliminary Report on January 31, 2020, has announced the reopening of its 5-borough hearings on that report which had been postponed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The City of New York offers property tax exemptions for seniors, veterans, clergy members, people with disabilities, and other homeowners. These benefits can reduce property taxes […]