WELCOME TO FNYHC
The Federation of New York Housing Cooperatives & Condominiums is devoted to the interest of all cooperatives and condominiums.
The primary purpose of the organization is the education of board members of cooperatives and condominiums so they can effectively manage the affairs of their buildings.
The Federation is a tax exempt, non-profit membership organization of housing cooperatives and condominiums founded in 1953 by and for the benefit of all housing cooperatives and condominiums.
- Effective May 19, New York has adopted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) “Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People,” issued May 13, for most businesses and public settings.
- The Advisory Commission on Property Tax Reform appointed in 2018 by the Mayor and the City Council that issued its Preliminary Report on January 31, 2020, has announced the reopening of its 5-borough hearings on that report which had been postponed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The City of New York offers property tax exemptions for seniors, veterans, clergy members, people with disabilities, and other homeowners. These benefits can reduce property taxes […]
- Housing Co-op eligibility was included in the $900 billion pandemic relief package approved by Congress last night. The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) isthe main stimulus for […]
- Building energy use accounts for nearly-two thirds of greenhouse gas emissions in New York City. Under Local Law 33 (LL33), buildings larger than 25,000 square feet […]