WELCOME TO FNYHC
The Federation of New York Housing Cooperatives & Condominiums is devoted to the interest of all cooperatives and condominiums.
The primary purpose of the organization is the education of board members of cooperatives and condominiums so they can effectively manage the affairs of their buildings.
The Federation is a tax exempt, non-profit membership organization of housing cooperatives and condominiums founded in 1953 by and for the benefit of all housing cooperatives and condominiums.
- Housing Co-op eligibility was included in the $900 billion pandemic relief package approved by Congress last night. The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) isthe main stimulus for […]
- Building energy use accounts for nearly-two thirds of greenhouse gas emissions in New York City. Under Local Law 33 (LL33), buildings larger than 25,000 square feet […]
- Building Owners Required to Post Building Energy Efficiency Rating Label – Local Law 33 of 2018 as amended by Local Law 95 of 2019 No later […]
- LEGISLATION TO CONTROL CO-OP ADMISSIONS RESURFACESURGE YOUR ALBANY LEGISLATORS TO OPPOSE A.1267-D/ S.6408-B Incomprehensively, as the State Legislature convenes this week for a session which one […]
- 2020 Census data will help inform how billions of dollars are distributed to states and communities every year for the next 10 years